Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon!

Opening Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 
I'm reading from Chicago :) I'm having a little staycation at my parents' for the weekend while they are out of town, so it's me, my dog, and a big stack of books!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm honestly looking forward to them all-I brought a wide selection so I'd have one for whatever I'm in the mood for.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Leftover pizza for dinner!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm 30 years old, a Pre-K teacher, and a dog mom-Sherlock is my adorable miniature poodle. I love reading, TV and movies, snuggling with my dog, and spending time with family and friends. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my second read-a-thon, and this time I think I set myself up with more reading time, and a more specific selection of books :)

Books Read:
1) Mini-Mysteries by Julia Remine Piggin
2) Friday Barnes: Girl Detective by R.A. Spratt

No comments:

Post a Comment