Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What We're Reading Wednesday: August 3, 2016





I've been on a young adult thriller/mystery kick for a while now, and have had this one on my TBR list since I heard about it. I got a copy from the library and am planning to start it tonight.


This is a Kindle read, and another one I have been wanting to read for a while now. It's really good so far-the premise is the game Murderer played out in a boarding school on an isolated island, with one player taking the game too far. I'm hoping to finish it by tomorrow at the latest, it's one of those books I haven't been able to put down.


My walk-and-read book continues to be a really delightful cozy mystery that makes me desperately want to take a vacation to the small town it's centered in, and eat lots and lots of homemade food.


My before bed book; Kingsolver is an amazingly talented writer, and her use of language is absolutely gorgeous.

What are you reading this week? Anything you'd recommend?


2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I'm reading 1984 by George Orwell, hoping to finishi it this weekend :)

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      Ooo, I've always wanted to read 1984, I need to get to it soon!

      Delete