Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What We're Reading Wednesday





I was really excited to find this at the Book Swap I went to recently, as I had just added it to my wishlist. So far it's really intriguing, and dark and twisty.

 

These are the two cozy mysteries I have going on my Kindle right now. I just started And Then There Were Nuns, but I've been wanting to read it for a while, with the title being a play on one of my all-time favorite books. 

I'm still reading Breach of Crust, just taking a little break from it now and then. I'm about a third of the way through now, and it continues to be well-written and fun (which is what keeps me reading), but there is still not enough mystery happening.


This is the perfect before-bed read, cozy, nothing scary or untoward...I've been so tired lately I haven't been able to stay up to read much before bed, but I'm still really enjoying this book.




No comments:

Post a Comment