Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What We're Reading Wednesday: April 27, 2016





I'm focusing on Breach of Crust right now as my ebook on my phone, as I'm almost halfway through. Once I finish that, I will be going back to And Then There Were Nuns, which I'm suspecting will take me less time as it's got much more mystery in it.


This has been my graphic novel read for a while, because I'm savoring it. My dad bought it for me because I have a little black dog.


This is my before-bed read. It started out a little slow for me, but it's picked up, and I'm really enjoying it. I love Amy Poehler! I'm not loving this like I loved Tina Fey's Bossypants, but it's still a good read.


This is my book I'm carrying around. It's a cozy mystery centered around a telemarketer, and was recommended by my mom. So far, it's a light, fun read that I'm really enjoying.


This is my Kindle read. It's an ARC psychological thriller, and while it's not the best I've ever read, it's still good. I have less than an hour left, and a really busy day at work ahead, but I'm hoping to still be able to finish it today.


What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment