Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books On My Spring TBR


As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish !







1) I've been waiting for this one to come out for a while now! I too am a true crime addict, and the Maura Murray case is fascinating, and one I just started learning about.


2) and 3) These both look like great, creepy, young adult mysteries.


4) I love Sophie Hannah, especially now that she's taken on writing the new Hercule Poirot mysteries. I'm trying to read everything she's written now.


5) I have high hopes for a psychological thriller being billed as the next Gone Girl or Girl on the Train.


6) This is another creepy looking young adult mystery, involving secrets from the past.


7) This is being billed as a modern take on And Then There Were None, one of my all-time favorite books.


8) This book is being compared to The Virgin Suicides, and appears to be about either a Manson-like cult, or the Manson Family themselves.


9) A psychological thriller with a recommendation from Sophie Hannah-I'm sold.


10) Essentially Jane Eyre as a serial killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment