Thursday, September 3, 2015

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Reading Challenge!


This is an awesome reading challenge that runs from September 1-October 31st, and is centered around reading genres like gothic, classic horror, mystery, supernatural and crime. R.I.P. stands for R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril.

I've committed myself to Peril The First:


This means I plan to read at least four books for R.I.P. Right now, I have seven picked out I want to read:
1) Loonies by Gregory Bastianelli -Done
2) Dead by Sunset by Ann Rule
3) The Postman Always Rings Twice by James M. Cain-Done
4. The Best American Crime Reporting 2007 edited by Linda Fairstein-Done
5) The Hiding Place by David Bell
6) People Who Eat Darkness by Richard Lloyd Parry-Done
7) The Kind Worth Killing For by Peter Swanson-Done

If you want to find out more, check out the blog: R.I.P. Reading Challenge
And make sure to keep checking my blog for reviews of those R.I.P. books!

No comments:

Post a Comment