Monday, August 24, 2015

Book Art!

Every year, I attend Comic Con with my dad, and one of my favorite parts of the experience is the art I am able to collect. Almost all the art I buy has something to do with books.

Predominantly I collect anything Sherlock Holmes.

Prints:





 




And figurines, piggy banks, and pins:

And Sherlock Holmes through the ages as cats done on pieces of cardboard:

I was also able to get some The Princess Bride pieces this year:


Follow me on Bloglovin :) Bookkeeper's Bloglovin here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are SO COOL! I especially love the Sherlock comprised of words. Book art is obviously the best kind of art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The Sherlock made out of words is definitely one of my favorites I've gotten too. Book art definitely is the best kind of art. I moved recently which is why they're not all up on my walls yet-I can't wait to put them up in my reading area!

      Delete